Motor Vehicle Claim

How to Submit a Motor Vehicle or
Motor Vehicle Property Damage Claim

Print the applicable accident forms from the list available below and supply the information requested on the forms, sign and date the forms and send via U.S. mail along with two damage or repair estimates and clear photos of the damage to:

Transportation Claims
P.O. Box 83246
Lincoln, NE 68501-3246


Call Transportation Claims at 1-402-475-4455 and request the administrative staff to mail the necessary Report of Accident and Witness related forms to you.

For Additional Claims Assistance:

Call TCI at 1-402-475-4455 and key in the appropriate telephone extension (see below) of the person handling your claim. If you do not know who has been assigned to your claim, press zero for further assistance.

Joe C. extension 4202