Subrogation Claim

How to Submit a Subrogation Claim

Transportation Claims, Inc. processes subrogation claims on behalf of Crete Carrier Corporation, its Shaffer Trucking division, Hunt Transportation, Inc., and Capitol Casualty Company.

Subrogation claims include, but are not limited to the following:

  • Damage to company owned tractors and trailers;
  • Damage to Capitol Casualty Company insured owner operator equipment;
  • Workers' compensation indemnity and medical payments;
  • Tractor and trailer loss of use for company equipment; and
  • Towing bills, cargo transfer, cargo loss, clean up expenses and other related claim handling costs.

Subrogation Claim Status

Please address all correspondence as follows:

Transportation Claims
Attention: Subrogation Dept.
P.O. Box 83246
Lincoln, NE 68501

Please include the TCI file number, your name, address, phone number, fax number, your file number (if known) and the date and location of the loss, along with your questions. If you desire an online response, please make certain you provide your current email address.

For Additional Subrogation Claim Assistance

Call TCI at 1-402-475-4455, extension 4203, for Crystal, or fax your correspondence and related claims documents to 1-402-475-8008 attention, Crystal - Subrogation Dept.