How to Submit a Subrogation ClaimTransportation Claims, Inc. processes subrogation claims on behalf of Crete Carrier Corporation, its Shaffer Trucking division, Hunt Transportation, Inc., and Capitol Casualty Company.
Subrogation claims include, but are not limited to the following:
- Damage to company owned tractors and trailers;
- Damage to Capitol Casualty Company insured owner operator equipment;
- Workers' compensation indemnity and medical payments;
- Tractor and trailer loss of use for company equipment; and
- Towing bills, cargo transfer, cargo loss, clean up expenses and other related claim handling costs.
Subrogation Claim StatusPlease address all correspondence as follows:
Attention: Subrogation Dept.
P.O. Box 83246
Lincoln, NE 68501
Please include the TCI file number, your name, address, phone number, fax number, your file number (if known) and the date and location of the loss, along with your questions. If you desire an online response, please make certain you provide your current email address.